TI Stadium

We offer Games, Info, PC Downloads and more!!!

Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > Sticky: Introduce Yourself

jhgenius01
Site Owner

Hi guys! Introduce yourself here! I would love it if you could drop by and leave a post

I'd better introduce myself too.

I first arrived on the calculator scene in 2008 when i received my cousin's CASIO CFX-9850GB+. I soon wanted some games but there was no link cable. In the end i found many games on UCF and CasioKingdom and managed to type them in (opened the .cat file in word and then printed it out for me to type) I even typed out the whole Star Wars game (at least 18000 bytes) by Sean Tan but i changed it to save memory! I also took a basic game, Indy2000 and changed into a cool featured pack game with highscores and stuff. Anyway, this year my new school required a TI-nspire and so i moved into the TI-nspire programming scene. I soon realised that the programming capability of the nspire was much lacking than the 9850, I couldn't make games such as pacman. Oh well, I finally made a game on 15 August 2010, Jason's TI-nspire's Hold 'em available for download. Upcoming games include Battle of 16s and Cosmic Legions, both strategy games.

March 2, 2010 at 11:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DJ Omnimaga

I guess I will just copy my profile bio over here too. Hello, my name is Kevin Ouellet. I started programming calculator games in July 2001 and released several RPGs and various other games compatible with the TI-83+, 83+SE, 84+, 84+SE and the TI-Nspire from 2001 to early 2005. Afterward, I still continued, but at a slower pace (one game every 6 months). 7 of my games were featured in news articles, although only one of them has a green icon, due to the deletion of my original ticalc.org profile over 2 years ago, in response to TI community problems. Today I run Omnimaga community, which is a game-oriented TI calculator programming team, download site and active forum (averaging around 235 posts a day). If I post around here, my apologies if I use no paragraph. Freewebs/Webs forums are not compatible with Opera browser and I dislike Firefox/Chrome/IE/Safari.

--

September 1, 2010 at 11:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jhgenius01
Site Owner

I am honoured for such a prestigious person to join my site - the founder of Omnimanga! Your website is great!!! i've also seen you on UCF. Welcome to HonestDownloads and enjoy your stay!!!

I wonder how you found my website.

--

jhgenius01

HonestDownloads Founder - We offer Games, Calcs, PC Downloads and more!!!

September 2, 2010 at 5:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DJ Omnimaga

Thanks for the welcome and comments :). I actually found your site while reading ticalc comments. I wonder if you will eventually add downloads for the TI-83+, 83+SE, 84+ and 84+ series too? On a side note I am not very active in the Casio community anymore. I was active in 2004 when the MLC project was still active (I was part of the Epic Programming Studio team, although I did not work on MLC, due to lack of ASM/C knowledge), but then it died and I slowly faded away from there. I returned in 2008 for a short while when I got a 9750G but left again. At one point, maybe I should attempt at porting one of my old RPG to the 9860G :P

--

September 3, 2010 at 2:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jhgenius01
Site Owner

Good to see you take up the initiative.

September 4, 2010 at 12:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jhgenius01
Site Owner

Ok then, I lied a bit. I have decided to keep this topic open for a bit, as it is the topic that has received the most replies.

--

jhgenius01

HonestDownloads Founder - We offer Games, Calcs, PC Downloads and more!!!

March 13, 2012 at 9:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.