TI Stadium

We offer Games, Info, PC Downloads and more!!!

Forum

Forum Home > TI-nspire Basic Games > ElementCoder's Games

jhgenius01
Site Owner

hi ive tried your games and they're pretty good, but simple. i could teach you a few lessons, ive learnt some programming. also in your new rock paper scissors game you mentioned that you released guess the number, you should say it's called fighterx otherwise it'll be harder for them to find your game!

Have fun programming!

I've tried scissorspaperrock and it would be better if you could show what the computer actually had instead of just, you win, lose, tie. also after five rounds state how many rounds you won. also exit doesnt work

if you like i could help you edit it!

--

jhgenius01

HonestDownloads Founder - We offer Games, Calcs, PC Downloads and more!!!

September 9, 2010 at 3:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

tikker

Thanks for the discovering the bugs. I guess I hadn't tested it enough. I would like to hear what you could teach me :). Mail me if you like. Also thanks for the page dedicated to me :P

P.S. I'm working on more complex games (as far as I know) so and the programming tutorial is also under heavy remake.

September 9, 2010 at 4:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jhgenius01
Site Owner

ooh nice i didnt notice that you actually make the programming tutorials. well then you taught me some stuff. I recently discovered how to make graphical games and i have heaps of ideas for this.. so yeah.

--

jhgenius01

September 9, 2010 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jhgenius01
Site Owner

I've learnt some new stuff, and also got some other new graphical stuff planned, however most of it is on omnimaga.org

--

jhgenius01

October 16, 2010 at 11:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.